Saturday, September 5, 2015

Lightweight Cowl - a Work In Progress

Good morning friends

I have been busy with my looms, in between having two different sets of out-of-town guests, babysitting our Grandkids, and landscaping. I thought I would post one of my projects this morning, and found this post in the 'drafts' folder! So I think we will start with this one ... a Work In Progress cowl.


I used a 51 peg CinDWood loom with only 35 of the pegs worked.






I wanted a cowl to match my Lightweight Spiral Hat in THIS post.  (Click HERE).


Thanks for stopping by



3 comments:

  1. Looks nice! Is this: 5 stitches garter, *Slip 1, EW 3, repeat from * across till last 5 stitches, also worked in garter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! Is this: 5 stitches garter, *Slip 1, EW 3, repeat from * across till last 5 stitches, also worked in garter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds about right although I don't think there is a slip 1 unless that means the same as skip a peg. Garter for 5 stitches, skip a peg,* ew three pegs skip a peg* across and garter the last 5 pegs. Hope that helps!

      Delete