Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Smaller Pagosa Springs Scarf - WIP

Good morning friends

I thought I'd share a picture of my latest Work in Progress (WIP).  I am making a second Pagosa Springs Scarf, which is a Dayna Scoles pattern I purchased off Etsy.  The last scarf turned out so good I wanted to try another one. Because I wasn't sure I'd have enough yarn to complete the scarf using the large yellow Knifty Knitter loom which the pattern required. I decided to make it with the smaller green one.


I have finished all the increases and have started on the decreases. It's working out really well!



9 comments:

  1. I love this! This is more rounded than the original triangle shaw, right? Or is this a different pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. It's the same pattern, just smaller because I used a smaller loom. It was a gift for our daughter and she loved it. 😀

      Delete
  2. Where on etsy did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easy to find. I simply did a search on Easy for the pattern named in the post - Pagosa Springs Scarf. Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/229879320/pagosa-springs-scarf-a-loom-knit-pattern?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=Pagosa%20Springs%20Scarf&ref=sr_gallery_1

      I'm a fan of Dayna's work - I hope you enjoy the pattern as much as I do.

      Delete
  3. Did you use all 36 pegs or an odd number?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use all 36 pegs, or an odd number? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Lori - I am not sure. I can't remember the pattern exactly, as this was awhile ago. But I'm guessing that I would have done the increases in the pattern until all the pegs were used, then worked the decreases. So I'm going to make an 'educated guess' and say yes, I used all the pegs. :-) Happy New Year!

      Delete