Sunday, July 5, 2015

Finished Pagosa Springs Scarf


I finished my scarf and I'm so happy with how it turned out I wanted to share today instead of waiting for Finished Friday. I purchased the pattern from Dayna Scoles on Etsy, and I love her stitch "Rivulet". The yarn I chose to use has a bit of shimmer to it and a nice drape - this is a lovely lightweight piece that I know I'll get a lot of wear out of.

Below is how I will probably wear the scarf most often.  One side is longer than the other, but I'm thinking it's probably something I've done incorrectly instead of a pattern mistake. Originally this was going to be a birthday gift for our eldest daughter, since purple is the colour of our Granddaughter's disease Pulmonary Hypertension. But with this obvious error in the length of the one side I am keeping it for myself.


It's large enough to wear as a shawl, which was a happy surprise - and when it's knotted the sides are the same length.


I have already started on a second one, and will soon post pictures of it.

Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I just love your scarf...absolutely beautiful! I'm glad to hear you're feeling well enough to do some looming. :)
    Take care
    Dayna

    ReplyDelete