Friday, August 22, 2014

Moving

We are moving.

My life is all about boxes these days. Finding them, packing them, labelling them etc … then it will become unpacking and flattening them. Sadly my looms - and even my crochet hooks - are on the 'back burner' until the late fall.  I still have hopes that I can get my loom knit cowl blocked before I have to pack up the spare room, as I laid it out in the hopes of blocking it last week.

The weather has suddenly turned cooler here, which always turns my thoughts to loom knitting. I hope to be back here in the fall with a new Work In Progress!

Meanwhile, I continue with my box obsession.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I just discovered your blog so I'm almost a bit happy that you won't be posting anything new for a while-it's going to take some time for me to decide which of your lovely creations I want to make first! One thing I really appreciate is when you list the brand name and color of the yarn you use. I do most of my shopping on line so I feel much more confident buying the yarn if I've seen it in a finished product. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete