Friday, September 27, 2013

Finished Dressy Infinity Scarf

There is almost an hour left to post something for 'Finished Friday', so here is my finished Dressy Infinity Scarf. I have worn it twice since I finished it and am happy with how well it turned out!




Here is a close up of the yarn/fibres and drop stitch pattern ...


It is more of an accessory than an item for warmth, but it can be wrapped three times if I need to on a windy or chilly day.



Because the yarn is so 'slinky', it can also be tied into a knot and worn long...


I've have an out-of-town guest, so it will be a week or two before I can start on my next project but that will give me time to figure out what I want to tackle next.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I'm so glad I found your blog. I've been checking in every day since I've found it and I'm so excited to see when you post something new. I love your creations and you've inspired me to purchase the Waves of Lace pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, THANKS Christa! I'm just sorry I haven't been doing much looming these past few weeks so I don't have more to share. I LOVE the 'Waves of Lace' pattern, and use that stitch sequence often. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
      Thanks so much for taking the time to comment,
      Cheers, Karen

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog too and I absolutely love your work! Beautiful job and great presentation! SO glad to find it .. make more !! ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! Would you please share what yarn you used for this project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn - glad you liked it. I wear it almost every time I go out with my black coat. It is so dressy!
      I usually post a WIP (Work in Progress) when I am working on a project, and will often list the yarn there. For this dressy Infinity Scarf, the yarn is by 'Aslan Trends' - Fantasy Luxury Yarns and the colour is 'Litoral Sparkle'.
      Hope this helps,
      Cheers
      Karen

      Delete
  4. So beatiful!!!! I want to make one for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete