Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another WIP ...

Oh.  My.  Goodness.

Renee Van Hoy of  Invisible Loom Craft  has a new pattern E-Book out ... Loom Knit Shawls Volume 2. 

Haha, I have yet to make anything out of Volume 1 -- but that is more because I have had so many other loomed projects on the go, not because I couldn't find anything that appealed to me. Once I downloaded the patterns from Volume 2, though, I decided to just COMMIT and went through my yarn stash to see what I could come up with.

I decided on the Fascination Cape, I gathered some suitable yarn, and here I go:





The only 1/2" gauge hat loom I have has 59 pegs, and the pattern calls for 60 pegs. So I got my large 121 peg CinDWood loom out and am just using 60 of the pegs.  :-)


I'm so excited to finally be tackling one of Renee's shawl patterns.


If I were you, I'd head right over to Renee's blog and check out her beautiful designs.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment