Saturday, February 2, 2013

"Bon Voyage" Infinity Scarf

The talented George Crawford in the GoodKnit Kisses Facebook group made a BEAUTIFUL infinity scarf in plum and teal. It looks amazing and he generously shared his pattern with us.

I had this huge skein of Bernat Chunky Soft - and it is soooooo soft. So for my next WIP I'm using George's pattern (mostly, I'm still adding my own spin to it) and my large CinDWood Afghan loom (121 pegs, 1/2" gauge).




 It is working up quite quickly, thanks to the drop stitch ... and it is amazingly soft and cozy. It's hard to put it down!

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. Karen, I love your blog. So many beautiful pieces of work. We have so very very similar taste in fiber. Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations!!~George

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked for this pattern by George Crawford on the GKK FB page but cannot find it. Could you please post it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa ... George's pattern is actually on the GoodKnitKisses Loom Knit & Craft Club FB page, under Files. I just checked and it's still there. Hopefully you are a member there, otherwise you will have to request to join before you can access the pattern.
      Cheers
      Karen

      Delete