Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIP - Rope Scarf

I belong to the GoodKnit Kisses Facebook Group, and every Wednesday Kristen asks about our Work In Progress.  This week I am going to post my Rope Scarf!

I have been seeing these all over the web lately, the majority of them are not loom knit but crochet. I knew I wouldn't be happy with a chain stitch scarf, as the yarn would twist and I like stitches to be uniform. So instead, I am working mine as a 3 peg iCord using a CinDWood hat loom.


I frogged the Lacy Scarflet that I had made (see THIS post) and am using that yarn for this project. I'm going to like it MUCH better, and I'm glad I was able to come up with a use for this sparkly yarn.



I am almost at the end of the skein so I expect to be finished the scarf in the next couple of days. I'm looking forward to wearing it! And coming up with some variations as well :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment