Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

I wanted to mention that I finished my scarflett, cast it off and thought about finding some pretty buttons. Then it sat there for a day or two. Finally I realized that I really didn't like it - so rather than sew buttons on ... I'm going to frog the whole thing. That yarn is too pretty for the project to just sit in a box and I am sure I'll never wear the scarflett. If I don't care for it, I can't give it as a gift either!

After thinking about a new project for a couple of days though - I found some yarn at a swap meet and have got a good start on it. I was stuck trying to figure out what loom to use and what stitch. Finally I just decided to dive in and I will share pictures shortly. Yet another project where I'm flying by the seat of my pants, ha ha.

But I did want to wish all my blog friends and visitors a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment