Monday, November 19, 2012

The Red Project Continues...

I haven't had much knitting time this past week, but my 'Red Project" is coming along. I am on the 2nd skein of that lovely red yarn, and no way am I going to have enough to do what I wanted to. But I do have another idea and I'm hoping that works out instead.


Looking at this large swatch makes me want to use this pattern (e-wrap 3 pegs & skip one) with #6 bulky yarn and make an afghan!


It is so soft and cozy, and ... I even like the way the back looks. :-)


Stay tuned, as I will post pictures of the finished project soon.  Haha, assuming I can get it to work out.

**Note, at this point I am not going to move my loom knit projects from Altered Scrapbooking over to this blog. If you are curious, look to the labels on the right side of that blog and you can click on Loom Knitting, or Knifty Knitter to see those earlier projects. 

 
Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment