It looks so good on her, and since I used an Alpaca blend it is also nice and toasty. This is another hat where, after I did the garter stitch band I just continued using various stitches, decreasing at the crown so it wasn't so bulky. I wish I'd had a notebook to keep track of the stitches I used, but I'm careful to use my notebook for every project now.
I am now working on a 'Baby's Sweet Bonnet' for Olivia, having adapted the size of Renee Van Ho's pattern to fit a toddler. Let's hope I did it right. If not, I have detailed notes so I will know what I need to change for the next one.
Thanks for stopping by.