Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Loom!

Oooooh - look what I found at Hobby Lobby!!!


It's a 28" knitting loom - I'm so excited! I saw one at a Hobby Lobby when we were visiting Arizona last Spring, and didn't get it. Then I didn't get back to a Hobby Lobby the rest of the visit and I was kicking myself for not picking it up when I saw it.

Hubby is not a shopper, nor is he a fan of shopping so that pretty much dictated what stores - if any - I got to on the holiday.

This time, it was the first thing into my cart.  :-)  I can't get it home in my carry-on, but hopefully I will be able to get it back later in November. Yeah!  A full 28"!!!  He looked at the cart, looked at me - and I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes. That's OK with me though - I can live with a little eye rolling.  ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment