Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A New Loom Knitting Book is Coming!!!

I just popped over to Kelly Jones' Blog (Kelly Knits) and she has posted a picture of the cover of her  new book. It should be released by the end of the year - waa hoo!  I have asked her if I can post a picture of the cover here, but until I hear from her I'll have to be happy with just the news about the book.

YAY - Kelly said I could show her cover pic:


Look at that cute bird and ADORABLE lion!  I may have to order myself a KISS loom just so I can knit these for the grandkids. 

New Loom Knitting Pattern books are few and far between - this is huge news indeed!

I am working on my sweater, the one that has been on my loom for almost a YEAR! It's a 'Swing Jacket' pattern by Denise Layman. I just got bored with working on it, but I decided it was time to get going on it again and now  I'm inspired to finish it. Trouble is, we are expecting out of town guests and a busy week ... so I don't know how much I will get done. I will share photos as soon as I can get back to my looming.

**Note, at this point I am not going to move my loom knit projects from Altered Scrapbooking over to this blog. If you are curious, look to the labels on the right side of that blog and you can click on Loom Knitting, or Knifty Knitter to see those projects.



Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment